Jul 4, 2011

Another Sunday Brunch

My friend Nicola visited Toronto a couple of weeks ago. She said Vancouver doesn't have many cute brunch restaurants (surprising). Julian and I took her to School for a Sunday brunch!

I tried something new this time. The asparagus and cheese omelette, with a side of home fries and green salad ($13). I don't know what it is, but I don't LOVE omelettes, but I insist on ordering them when I'm in the "I-need-to-feel-heathly" mood. However, drenching it in hot sauce does make it taste better (I'm a hot sauce lova lova).

















































The service that day wasn't so great. Our server did not fill our waters once and we had to call her over many times to request for something, like utensils! The washrooms were plugged, so we had to trek across to street and use the washrooms in the stadium (wtf?). Even though this particular day was a miss, I will go back simply because I know their food is usually delicious. The bright side was that they have two beautiful patios. One at the front and one at the side of the restaurant, it was perfect patio weather that day.

After brunch, we headed to Queen St. West to check out some vintage stores and stopped by Nadege for a macaron treat. Hope you had a great time back in the tdot, Nic!










































{ pistachio macarons from Nadge }


























School of Bakery & Café
70 Fraser Ave.
Toronto, ON
(416) 588-0005

Nadege
780 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON
(416) 368-2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...