Jan 12, 2011

Cheers to a New Year!

Hello everyone, my first post! I've been thinking about starting a blog for some quite time, but knowing my lazy self, it dragged out for months. I thought this would be a great way to share (more like force myself) my photography, my crazy obsession with food, and random stuff I like.

My holiday felt nice and long. I had 11 days off work (more like 12 if you count food poisoning on the first day back)! I caught up with friends and attended quite a few famjams. I made green tea and toasted black sesame maracons over the break. Still mastering this high maintenance french cookie. Next on my list: chai tea, strawberry, and gingerbread!



{ green tea and toasted black sesame macarons }

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice...
=)

amandaaaaaaaa said...

Yummmmmm save some for me please!!! Seriously!!!

antina said...

will do! planning to make some in the next coming weekends :) i need some feedback!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...