Jan 16, 2011

Babies and Birthdays

I had a mini photoshoot with my little cousin, Arianna, back in the fall, which I've been meaning to share over facebook. The afternoon was gorgeous for a fall day, it was over 12 degrees and the sunshine was beaming. I hate to admit this as global warming is getting worse and worse, I enjoyed every minute of it! Beautiful coloured leaves and warm weather in the middle of November? Amazing.




Yesterday she celebrated her third birthday, I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she whispered "Thomas", as in "Thomas the Train". I love how kids are still watching with this classic which has been around for more than 20 years...but just on their iPads.

It's hard for me to believe she's getting bigger every day. I secretly don't want her to grow up, but we all know that's not going to happen!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome pics!

Winnie said...

Love love love the pictures :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...